i've got the gift of one liners and you've got

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(dress and hairband: http://www.chickdowntown.com/)

when i start college, i probably won't have time for parties or snooty dinners but GOSHDARNIT if i had this dress i'd wear it anywhere. i'd wear it to school, to sleep, to buy groceries, to swim, to the zoo.
and yeah sure, people will stare and ask me why i've got this miracle of a dress on when it's winter, and tell me my skin is turning blue and that i should go to the doctors, but again, GOSHDARNIT i'd be the most fashionable, sparkly person in the ward.

Liya  – (October 14, 2009 at 6:29 AM)  

girl you are too funny
and that IS a fab dress
myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Emily  – (October 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM)  

haha no problem :) suuuch a pretty dress!!!

neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

mud and bone  – (October 15, 2009 at 6:51 AM)  

Your comments are what I live for.

I saw a man pee by the side of one of the major roads in the city late last year, and despite home in all its disgusting glory it was like the first time I'd ever seen anything like it. Scary shit, it was.

P.S. I fail at jump rope.

Anonymous –   – (October 15, 2009 at 1:10 PM)  

the other day I bought the most pretentious poofy gown thing from all saints (a european brand) I was so in looveeee with it until I realized I had nowehere to wear it too :/ oh well:D
Nicky x

muchlove  – (October 15, 2009 at 11:50 PM)  

haha, so funny! It IS an amazing dress though ;)

Unknown  – (October 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM)  

oh what a cute dress...love the feathers!! love the matching shoes too!
xox

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP