ear candy

some people might get lots of piercings to look cool, but i really just need to accommodate my earring obsession. though, you might notice that i don't have many hoops or dangly ones, but only because i am really not a hoop person.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i feel like i should jump on dumpster trucks and break into a song about sunshine and dreams when i wear these. nyeh, why not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
safety pins and zips = good alternatives to hoops and dangly stuff. and yes...that is a miniature spoon. i broke the fork :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so good i had to buy them in two colors.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i have button bracelets and hair ties too. buttons evarrrywhere errybaddyyy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
if i ever wear these earrings with a sailor suit, please, just shoot me. i deserve it. heh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
what? this? oh, it's just a pink robot on my ear.
i only bought one because i figured i wouldn't go that far as to wear TWO of these delicious babies, but now i regret it :( I WOULD GO THAT FAR, WHAT WAS I THINKING

Amelia  – (December 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM)  

I used to be obsessed with earrings, too. I like the button ones :)

Anonymous –   – (December 12, 2009 at 9:00 AM)  

WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :(

(also, [my] ear candy is a kpop song, XDDD)

Anonymous –   – (January 25, 2010 at 11:38 AM)  

love this! i never wear dangly earrings either. simply cant be asked :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP